Thursday, May 7, 2009

Amazing testimonial!

















We received this wonderful testimonial from Megan. Thank you Megan!

"Since photographs are the one set of tangible memories you can take away from your wedding, we knew that finding a photographer was our number one priority when beginning to plan our big day. I was in my sister's wedding 5 years ago and ZoomWorks was her photographer, so I knew exactly who I wanted to be my photographer because of how beautiful all of her photographs were and still are. Thank you for making our wedding day as perfect as we could have imagined and because of the absolutely beautiful pictures, we will remember it exactly as we lived it for the rest of our lives. You captured all of the precious moments as well as everything that we missed from being so caught up in our big day. I don't know how we'll even begin to choose which ones to frame because we have so many favorites. ZoomWorks (Marisu) also did my bridal portraits (including my hair and makeup) and I could not have asked for more beautiful pictures. I have already recommended ZoomWorks to everyone I know!" - Megan

No comments: