Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wolf Mountain Vineyard Weddings- Photographed by Shannah















Wolf Mountain Vineyards was the location for three beautiful weddings I photographed in the last few months. I just love the rolling hillside covered in grapevines and the fresh mountain air....Not to mention these great couples that made the days so beautiful and fun. The thing I loved about all of these weddings was how each of the couples personalized this already beautiful space to make the wedding a refection of them. I'm excited to be back at Wolf Mountain later this summer and again in the fall. It's becoming one of my favorite destinations and I look forward to the chance one day to visit on my own time and enjoy a glass of their award winning wine! http://www.wolfmountainvineyards.com/ -Shannah

No comments: